The final game of the Tyrone Willingham era ended in a 48-7 loss to Cal, but the players were…
Tyrone the Citizen moves on
The Seattle media nearly missed their last chance to catch Willingham in all his post-game glory. Not that there was much to miss. In fact, it didn't sound like his Washington team heard his message at all. "I didn't really hear what he was saying," cornerback Quinton Richardson said afterward. You didn't miss much, Quinton. Although that's not to say he didn't have his moments. Before the Apple Cup, Willingham apparently urged his team on pre-game by telling them that they were going to be the 'hitees'. And he was right. And who can forget those spellbinding tales of the Alamo, street-sweepers and three frogs on a log. To quote ESPN - Instant Classics. This Saturday, after his Huskies had been beaten 48-7 by California in a game where the term 'charitable' could be used to...
2,163 Fans online
- Good to know that Willingham is not sill being paid by UW or ND
- Sounds Like Will Dissly Is Off To a SUPER Start? Staff...
- ND under investigation - KeiVarae Russell rumored to be involved
- Millen says Kasen Williams isn't trying at practice
- WSU Commit Working To Set Up Washington Official Visit