Like spring training in baseball, spring workouts for college football programs can be an emotional…
Saturday scrimmage report
Chad Ward, Warren Moon, Elliot Silvers, Tony Parrish, Spider Gaines, Marques Tuiasosopo, Chris Chandler, Brock Huard, Spencer Marona, Darrell Daniels and Tony Coats were some of the more notable players on the sidelines as practice began. Eventually though, all quickly retreated to the relative "safety" of the stadium seats as the weather went from poor to downright inhospitable. The play on the field mirrored the weather as the defense dominated the offense for most of the sessions. The number one offense consisted of Isaiah Stanback at quarterback, Mark Palaita at fullback, Louis Rankin at tailback with Corey Williams and Cody Ellis split wide and Rob Lewis at tight end. The line featured Nathan Flowers and Chad Macklin at the tackles, Juan Garcia and Stanley Daniels at guard and Clay Walker in the pivot. They faced off against the number two defense which included Ceasar Rayford and Daniel Te'o Nesheim at defensive end, Jordan Reffett and Jovon O'Connor at tackle, Chris...
2,154 Fans online
- Good to know that Willingham is not sill being paid by UW or ND
- Sounds Like Will Dissly Is Off To a SUPER Start? Staff...
- ND under investigation - KeiVarae Russell rumored to be involved
- Millen says Kasen Williams isn't trying at practice
- WSU Commit Working To Set Up Washington Official Visit