Official results from last weeks combine for the running backs. Included are ht/wt/bench press…
Catching up with Rich Alexis
"It's really nice to be home," Rich said. "It's nice to see the sun out every day. I've been training really hard and working with a personal trainer, doing a lot of drills to get faster and stronger." Alexis is down to 211 pounds, and hopes his slimmer physique will allow him to put down a 40 time to get scouts' heads turning. "I've dropped a lot of weight," he said. "I just need to get a fast forty under by belt. I've never questioned my speed." Glenn...
2,154 Fans online
- Good to know that Willingham is not sill being paid by UW or ND
- Sounds Like Will Dissly Is Off To a SUPER Start? Staff...
- ND under investigation - KeiVarae Russell rumored to be involved
- Millen says Kasen Williams isn't trying at practice
- WSU Commit Working To Set Up Washington Official Visit