With practice number nine now in the books, the Washington Huskies have officially put on the pads…
Thursday Practice Spotlight
"You can hear it…when the air horn goes off all the guys are yelling and whooping and hollering," Washington Defensive Coordinator Pete Kwiatkowski said after the 135-minute practice session at the Dempsey Indoor Facility. "They have to get three turnovers, and they don't run. If they don't get any they have to run three half-gassers. Anytime they hear one, they know they are that much closer to not having to run after practice." Maybe because it was a night practice; maybe these Dawgs were ready to bark at the moon. But the defense clearly out-performed the offense, and the offense felt it when they had to do gassers at the end. "I thought the guys were awesome today running to the football and working to get turnovers and stripping the ball out," Kwiatkowski said. "We got four or five of them. Obviously that's a big emphasis. Turnovers is the name of the game, and if we can get that we're going to be pretty happy at the end of the game." Turnovers were the net result, but there...
2,144 Fans online
- Good to know that Willingham is not sill being paid by UW or ND
- Sounds Like Will Dissly Is Off To a SUPER Start? Staff...
- ND under investigation - KeiVarae Russell rumored to be involved
- Millen says Kasen Williams isn't trying at practice
- WSU Commit Working To Set Up Washington Official Visit