Arizona lost to UCLA on Thursday. Read on for a closer analysis of why the Wildcats could not get it…
Breakdown: Arizona vs. USC
PG: Mark Lyons (6-1, 200, Sr.) vs. Jio Fontan (6-0, 175, Sr.) Fontan is only making 34 percent of his shots this season, but that has not stopped him from putting them up, as he averages eight attempts per game. Fontan is going to be better with Bob Cantu's offense, because it allows him to get into transition and not have to actually run an offense. He does have the ability to get hot, like he did against ASU, but Fontan is not consistent in the slightest. In addition, he is similar to Lyons in that he can be forced into making mistakes and trying to do too much. Lyons has been more consistent than Fontan and has a higher ceiling, so we are giving him the advantage. Advantage: Arizona SG: Nick Johnson (6-3, 200, So.) vs. J.T. Terrell (6-3, 185, Jr.) Terrell is going to shoot the ball, whether he is making them or not and does not care about the range in which he is...
2,163 Fans online
- Good to know that Willingham is not sill being paid by UW or ND
- Sounds Like Will Dissly Is Off To a SUPER Start? Staff...
- ND under investigation - KeiVarae Russell rumored to be involved
- Millen says Kasen Williams isn't trying at practice
- WSU Commit Working To Set Up Washington Official Visit