The Stanford Band is making cheese jokes and the Cardinal have a lead at halftime of the Rose Bowl.…
Stanford 14, Wisconsin 0 (End of 1st)
Pregame: Upper seats are late to fill in as the clock reads 4:53 p.m. Guess it will be a Stanford-centric crowd after all. In seriousness, it's hard to distinguish when everyone is in red, but maybe it is the Stanford faithful with a turnout edge. I take stock of Jim Rutter and David Lombardi up here in the press box. Their respective guesses are 27-17 and 27-20, good guys. I started with Stanford...
2,286 Fans online
- Why we are so young at DB
- What were your predictions before the season started.
- I hate all the apologies for CP already!
- I did not expect to be writing this
- Impressions after watching the game again