Shelton (Wash.) tight end and Oregon State commit David Ajamu picked up a Washington offer during…
Ajamu the next Seferian-Jenkins?
"We just made our mistakes," Ajamu told Dawgman.com about Shelton's season-ending loss to Nathan Hale this past weekend in the playoffs. "We could have beat the team…any team is beatable if you do the right things. But we made a lot of mistakes - fumbles, dropped end zone passes, lot of penalties - all of that got the best of us. There's nothing we can do about it, it is what it is." Does the feeling of losing the game frustrate Ajamu more than the idea of Hale taking the game from them? "It is frustrating, but you learn from it all," he said stoically. "Every game is a learning experience, and now a lot of the younger guys that were playing with us now know never to underestimate your opponent. They learn from the older guys' mistakes so they can come in and be ready for it all." With his size and skill set, it's no wonder Ajamu is currently committed to a Pac-12 program - the Oregon State Beavers. But he wasn't always 6-foot-6 and 245 pounds. "I didn't really follow college...
2,163 Fans online
- Good to know that Willingham is not sill being paid by UW or ND
- Sounds Like Will Dissly Is Off To a SUPER Start? Staff...
- ND under investigation - KeiVarae Russell rumored to be involved
- Millen says Kasen Williams isn't trying at practice
- WSU Commit Working To Set Up Washington Official Visit