After missing essentially two games with a bruised knee, defenisve lineman Will Sutton was able to…
Q&A with Mike Norvell
Was the lack of touches by D.J. Foster and Marion Grice in the 1st half of last week's game part of the game plan or was it something Oregon State dictated? Norvell: "No, going into the game we always try to get those guys involved and get them touches early. It was a couple of things Oregon State did, but we also missed some opportunities to get the ball in their hands early in the game. It's...
2,255 Fans online
- Huskies Add Nor Cal Linebacker
- So how loud is the new Husky Stadium?
- ESPN's Pac-12 QB Rankings. Miles #......
- Staff: With Brownings' numbers how is he only a 4*?
- Cyler Miles passing stats