SEATTLE - While it's an exhibition game, Seattle Pacific University will be no pushover for the…
UW Pre-Season - Five Questions
1) How will Abdul Gaddy and Tony Wroten sync? Probably the most commonly asked question heading into this season revolves around how incumbent starter Abdul Gaddy and freshman phenom Tony Wroten, Jr. will gel on the court. Are they comfortable playing off ball, or do they need the ball in their hands to be effective? Are their jumpers sufficient to discourage opponents from sagging on them defensively when they're both playing at the same time? Lorenzo Romar was asked that question during his weekly press conference. "If you go back over the years, you'll see that we've played with two ball-handling guards a lot - Nate Robinson, Will Conroy, Justin Dentmon, Brandon Roy, Ryan Appleby, Venoy Overton, Isaiah Thomas," Romar said. "So do we see them playing together? I don't see why they wouldn't play together. I think you'll see that combination a lot. When they are playing together, you'd think they had been playing together for years. They play right off of each other. They are...
2,144 Fans online
- Good to know that Willingham is not sill being paid by UW or ND
- Sounds Like Will Dissly Is Off To a SUPER Start? Staff...
- ND under investigation - KeiVarae Russell rumored to be involved
- Millen says Kasen Williams isn't trying at practice
- WSU Commit Working To Set Up Washington Official Visit